Ughhhh if I offered to do commissions at like $10/each for a 4.5 x 6 watercolor or like $8 for a 4.5 x 6 grab-bag skull watercolor would anyone be interested?
Putting feelers out there but I also don’t wanna steal business from Tenny or Ace :|
shhh do it it’s worth it
ugh I want to but
a. i don’t have a steady job, i freelance and tutor and haven’t been able to get a shitty college kid job because i’m a shitty college drop out
b. i have to pay a fucking jacked up ticket and i’m waiting for the fucking dmv to cash my check so I have to be careful because if it bounces i am fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked
c. i have to pay a security deposit and first and last months rent in two months and i am so not even going to get my security deposit back from this current apartment
d. i have to give the dmv even more of my $$ to change over my license plates by september
e. I can’t even get a fucking job bagging at publix
f. I can barely pay $30/week for groceries half the time
g. I’m already missing all the comic conventions this year because i’m broke
h. which is why unless an anonymous donor gives me $400 I’m not going to see FOB or Courtney or FOB with Courtney.
I am so close to impulsively flying to LA to see FOB with Courtney
The cheapest I’ve found is $425 tho and that’s like a month’s rent
Plus the ticket cost and transportation and food and it’s gonna be like $550 at least if I’m allowed to sleep on Courtney’s floor and I don’t have to get a hotel
welcome to be a comics intern
multiple trips to the post office in one day
i shit you not i was talking to my mum yesterday and i was saying how when i was a kid i firmly believed adults actually had their shit together and knew what was going on and basically had things under control
and she straight up laughed at me before i even finished explaining it
so there you have it, folks
adulthood is a crapshoot and no one has their shit together so if people try to judge you for not knowing where your life is going, fuck ‘em
whoops super late
6. Uhhhh, god. There’s a couple shows happening in early June that are decent but otherwise…idk, finding a new apartment?
13. There’s some visiting artists in town, I am hoping I will be hanging out with them and trying to make sure the hearts in my eyes are not too big
16. Probably not. Hopefully I’ll have a job and another tattoo and my hair will get longer.
24. more coffee
30. depends on how they blew their first chance.
40. hahah CHRIST I can’t even remember the last person I kissed it’s been that long
56. Cake decorator. Singer. Artist.